Thought for the week

Dogs have masters, cats have staff....






Thursday, July 15, 2010

Literary Genius?? oooops!!

think cool thoughts...

Ok, so I'm not a genius, but as you see above, I am trying. The start of this blog is to promote thoughts and ideas for future ventures in written style. I have done many a poem and short story to entertain my own needs. Now it is time to bring them to the public. I only hope that I can do this.

My spurts of wisdom and thought are on many topics, so depending on the season, activity, religious thought and other possible interruptions, you could almost see anything published here... Some will be parts of future books and information, most will be small bits of ideas that I have.

References at this time will be limited until I peruse the topics required more clearly.

That's about it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment