Thought for the week

Dogs have masters, cats have staff....






Monday, July 19, 2010

The best deal of the day is:


having chocolate before bedtime. It tends to keep you up a bit and then, lala land.
I have so many things that are the best and my church, family, friends, and accquaintances are amoung them. I have seen so many people lately and been able to keep in touch with some of them. I am grateful to Heavenly Father for all the blessings I have and I pray that I will be worthy of them.

Another good deal is being able to provide for myself and assist in keeping our home in a good condition. Fixing up the back yard, cleaning the garage and just maintaining the inside of the place. Heavenly Father clearly wants me to be here to learn quite a few things

The last deal is making up my mind that I will do what I can for my family, friends and such. Heavenly Father will assist me with this deal and when I do these things, I gained the most awesome deal of all...Eternal life with Gary and being in constant presence with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

Right now, I will deal with gaining the faith to go back to the church I love and know. To become more active in what I believe...

No comments:

Post a Comment